CPG Logistics Services and Retail Logistics Expertise
Zipline Logistics has a long track record of successfully managing CPG logistics and transportation programs for major brands and has strong partnerships with big-box retailers nationwide. Our multimodal carrier network can handle imports, direct store deliveries (DSD), warehouse transfers, special projects, and more.
CPG Logistics Services for Retailers
Today’s shoppers experience out-of-stocks in 1 out of 3 store visits, costing retailers nearly $1 trillion in annual sales. Your brand or store doesn’t have to be part of the statistic. A reliable transportation partner can offer you secure, on-time delivery, helping to keep your retail locations stocked and product on the shelf.
Over the years, we have established a reliable, nationwide network of carriers who can execute against time-sensitive retail fulfillment and direct store delivery (DSD) needs. We understand that fast-turning product needs to be restocked frequently, and if a delivery is missed, so are sales. Zipline’s dedication to providing world class customer service means we keep our promises, don’t drop orders, and offer proactive solutions when issues arise to keep your valuable freight in motion.
CPG Logistics Services for Suppliers
As competition from e-commerce has intensified, retailers have tightened their vendor requirements and chargeback programs to prevent against costly out-of-stocks. Unfortunately, if you deliver product late, incurred fees can cost your company thousands of dollars. Additionally, in a 2019 survey, 73% of retail buyers shared that they have ended vendor relationships over such delivery issues.
Our retail-minded operations experts and service-first culture can help CPG manufacturers consistently meet delivery standards and establish optimal communication systems with buyers. Getting your time-critical shipments where they need to be is our top priority. We help brands ace their buyer agreements and prevent against costly retail vendor chargebacks by delivering on-time, in-full, and with preferred carriers.
Trust Zipline With Your High Value Cargo
- Industry-leading carrier qualification process for high-risk loads
- Highest level of insurance for valuable loads
- CargoNet Charter Member (cargo theft prevention and recovery network)
“Zipline consistently provides us with accurate market information that allows us to make smarter transportation decisions.”
– Global Apparel Brand, Logistics Manager, Central Ohio
Benefits of a CPG Logistics Specialist
- Deep knowledge of receiver locations and preferences
- Familiarity with nuances of appointment-setting
- Understanding of big-box retailer demands, routing guides, and scorecards
- Up-to-date expertise on retail compliance requirements
- Dedication to on-time delivery
- Uniquely qualified carrier network for retail and grocery deliveries
- Truck pooling potential with similar shippers
- Retail consolidation services
- Track and trace technology for real-time shipment visibility
- Expertise around retail-driven capacity fluctuations and seasonality
Example Consumer Goods We Transport:
- Art Supplies
- Baby Strollers
- Fitness Equipment
- Home Cleaning Supplies
- Home Goods
- Kitchen Products
- Office Supplies
- Personal Care Products
- Sports Equipment