Zipline Logistics’ Truck Carriers
We want our truck carrier’s contact with Zipline Logistics to be the best interaction they have all day. Representing both our company and our customers, the truck carriers we work with are true extensions of our business.
Truck Carrier Settlement/Payment Options
We provide our trusted carriers with dedicated freight, a first look at new loads, and multiple payment options. This means predictable revenue for drivers, and dependable service for Zipline Logistics customers.
Epay – An online settlement program that speeds up processing by avoiding the need to mail in paperwork, providing complete transparency on invoice processing, offering accelerated payment terms at a small discount, helping streamline cashflows, and avoiding the involvement of factoring companies
- Quick pay – Zipline’s standard payment term is 30 days. If you need to be paid faster, we offer expedited options for a small fee.
- Direct deposit and ACH transfer
- Check by mail
- Fuel advance
- Comdata Comchek®
Logistics Carrier Portal Access
All partners can easily access loads and offers via Zipline’s secure carrier portal.
- Search for available loads
- View available offers and offer history
- Input available tractors
- View assigned and delivered orders
Zipline Food Grade Carrier Selection
Because of the specialized freight Zipline Logistics’ customers ship – food, beverage, retail consumer products – we require our carrier partners to meet strict safety and service standards, as set forth by the DAT and FMCSA.
- Minimum auto liability of $1,000,000
- Minimum cargo liability of $100,000
- Equipment that is no more than 10 years old
- Food-grade trailers
- GPS tracking
- Consistent check ins
- On-time performance
Become a Zipline Logistics Carrier
Choose your region, and fill out a carrier profile to get started: