Food Transportation Services
Service is critical for food and beverage logistics, particularly when delivering into big-box grocery retailers. Providing the necessary attention to detail and high level of accountability is what Zipline’s business is built on.
We’re here to protect not just your product, but your brand. Late or non-compliant shipments can damage your customer relationships. We won’t let that happen. We work with every grocery retailer in the nation and know their specifications like the back of our hand. Safeguarding your shipments against rejections, delays, chargebacks, damages, and over-handling is our priority.
We provide traditional transportation and cold chain transportation solutions for a wide range of consumer products. If your food or beverage product is sold at a convenience or grocery store, food-service, retail outlet, or big box location, we can help.
Need Food and Beverage Logistics Help?
“Zipline knows the food and beverage industry so well; really knows our customers and their policies. That’s a big part of why we rely on them.”
– Enhanced Water Brand, President, Ohio
Benefits of a Food Transportation and Beverage Logistics Specialist
- Deep knowledge of receiver locations and preferences
- Familiarity with nuances of appointment-setting
- Understanding of big-box grocery retailer demands and scorecards
- Uniquely qualified carrier network and food-grade equipment
- Truck pooling potential with similar shippers
- Retail consolidation services
- Adherence to FSMA protocols and requirements
- Track and trace technology for real-time shipment visibility
- Expertise around retail-driven capacity fluctuations
Example Food & Beverage Products We Transport:
- Coconut waters
- Dried fruits
- Flavored/sparkling waters
- Frozen foods
- Food ingredients and spices
- Nut butters
- Pet foods
- Pickled products
- Pork rinds
- Proteins and supplements
- Snack and meal bars
- Sports drinks