10 Things to do After Landing Retail Shelf Space
You have a new retail customer – Congrats! But what happens next? How do you successfully get your product there? What do you need to know about the relationship you’ve just entered? And how do you ensure it remains profitable?
This ebook elaborates on:
- Retail buyer preferences
- Retail compliance standards
- Optimizing minimum order quantities
- Transportation cost considerations and best practices
- Leveraging data to optimize operations
Large stores have very specific ways of working with vendors. Enter the relationship prepared and you’re more likely to succeed.
Your Complete Guide to Costco Shipping
Costco is strict when it comes to delivery standards and failing to meet guidelines can lead to damaged customer relationships. In this comprehensive guide, we cover everything you need to know about shipping into Costco.
This paper covers the following:
- What Makes Costco Different
- Pallet Configuration and Why It Matters
- Set up with Rework Facilities
- Scheduling Costco Appointments
- What Happens When You Miss a Due Date
- How Consolidated Orders Work at Costco
- Modes of Choice for Costco
- How to Ace Costco MVMs
- Customer Pick-up Vs. Delivery
- Added Efficiencies for Costco Shipping
- How a Specialized 3PL Can Help
Download and be armed with all the information you need to ace your vendor relationship.
Customer Pick-Up vs. Delivered Pricing: What’s Best for Your Transportation Strategy and Spend?
Should you let a retailer pick up your product, or arrange and pay for the transportation yourself? The most cost-beneficial answer isn’t always obvious.
This paper includes:
- Definitions for Customer Pick-Up (CPU) vs. Delivered pricing
- Explanations of theory and strategy behind making this decision
- Real-world examples that showcase where each model is beneficial
- An equation for CPU vs. Delivered pricing analysis
Download to learn more about this important decision and how to determine the best strategy for your logistics operation.
Cold Chain Shipping: Mitigate Risks, Reduce Spoilage and Save Money
Take control of your temperature-controlled shipping.
This ebook was written to help shippers gain a competitive edge through better outcomes in temperature-controlled transportation.
Download your free copy and find information on:
- Features and benefits of temperature/humidity monitoring devices
- Cold packaging design considerations and R-values for insulated container systems
- Best practices for loading refrigerated cargo
- Refrigerated trailer/container inspection checklist
Temperature-controlled shipping doesn’t have to be overly complicated. Follow the tips outlined in this whitepaper and get ahead of potential risk and added costs.
Why You Should Consider Adopting an Intermodal Ground Shipping Strategy
On the fence about intermodal shipping?
If you’ve ever considered shipping via rail but don’t know where to start, this paper can help.
Download your free copy and you’ll gain access to information on:
- The state of today’s intermodal market
- Misconceptions about rail, debunked
- Overview of recent network improvements and technological advancements
- Drivers behind the growth of intermodal
- Advantages to moving via rail
Adopting an intermodal strategy can help you not only cut transportation spend but reduce environmental impacts. This paper answers any questions you may have about getting started with rail.
Uncover New Savings in Your Supply Chain
Download your free copy of Logistics Spend Management and you’ll learn how to:
- Gain visibility into your supply chain spending with a six-step logistics spend analysis
- Improve internal processes around the main drivers of transportation costs
- Identify and leverage untapped supply chain savings opportunities
This free guide is designed for business owners and supply chain decision-makers who want to achieve optimum logistics performance. At Zipline Logistics, we help our customers ship smarter, faster, and cheaper, and this resource is an extension of our commitment to helping shippers achieve best-in-class results.
Download Logistics Spend Management and take the next step toward supply chain excellence.