Uncover New Savings in Your Supply Chain
Download your free copy of Logistics Spend Management and you’ll learn how to:
- Gain visibility into your supply chain spending with a six-step logistics spend analysis
- Improve internal processes around the main drivers of transportation costs
- Identify and leverage untapped supply chain savings opportunities
This free guide is designed for business owners and supply chain decision makers who want to achieve optimum logistics performance. At Zipline Logistics, we help our customers ship smarter, faster, and cheaper, and this resource is an extension of our commitment to helping shippers achieve best-in-class results. Download Logistics Spend Management and take the next step toward supply chain excellence.
Your Complete Guide to Costco Shipping
Costco is strict when it comes to delivery standards and failing to meet guidelines can lead to damaged customer relationships. In this comprehensive guide, we cover everything you need to know about shipping into Costco.
This paper covers the following:
- What Makes Costco Different
- Pallet Configuration and Why It Matters
- Set up with Rework Facilities
- Scheduling Costco Appointments
- What Happens When You Miss a Due Date
- How Consolidated Orders Work at Costco
- Modes of Choice for Costco
- How to Ace Costco MVMs
- Customer Pick-up Vs. Delivery
- Added Efficiencies for Costco Shipping
- How a Specialized 3PL Can Help
Download and be armed with all the information you need to ace your vendor relationship.
Customer Pick-Up vs. Delivered Pricing: What’s Best for Your Transportation Strategy and Spend?
Should you let a retailer pick up your product, or arrange and pay for the transportation yourself? The most cost-beneficial answer isn’t always obvious.
This paper includes:
- Definitions for Customer Pick-Up (CPU) vs. Delivered pricing
- Explanations of theory and strategy behind making this decision
- Real-world examples that showcase where each model is beneficial
- Usable equation for CPU vs. Delivered pricing analysis
Download to learn more about this important decision and how food and beverage transportation professionals can determine the best strategy for their operations.