About Zipline Logistics in Columbus, Ohio
Zipline Logistics is the only third-party logistics solutions provider in North America exclusively servicing the consumer-packaged goods sector. Our uniquely qualified carrier network, world-class team of retail transportation experts, and state-of-the-art shipper intelligence tools maximize client revenue and gross margin by eliminating out-of-stocks through optimized, on-time in-full performance. By focusing on retail-specialization, we have maintained a customer satisfaction score ranking 5 times the industry average throughout 11 consecutive years of award-winning growth.
Zipline processes were built specifically to resolve the most critical logistics challenges faced by consumer goods brands shipping into retail. We tailor strategies to reduce overall transportation spend, optimize retail performance, and beat out the competition for shelf space. 97% of our orders end up on retailer’s shelves such as Walmart, Costco, Bath & Body Works, Whole Foods, and Best Buy.
Throughout the company’s 15-year history, Zipline has been consistently recognized as a rapidly growing, reliable 3PL by prestigious organizations including Inc. 5000, Business First, Food Logistics Magazine, and Transport Topics.
To improve the lives of transportation professionals
- Partnership: We strive for customer and co-worker relationships that offer mutual value.
- Integrity: Our word is golden, and we strive to always do the right thing.
- Accountability: We take ownership and pride in following through on commitments.
- Communication: We assume responsibility for delivering clear, proactive communication with our coworkers and customers.
- Education and Experience: We highly value continuous learning about our industry, our customers, and our professional development.