Food and Beverage Logistics
Service is critical for food and beverage logistics, particularly when delivering into big-box grocery retailers. Providing the necessary attention to detail and high level of accountability is what Zipline’s business is built on.
We’re here to protect not just your product, but your brand. Late or non-compliant shipments can damage your customer relationships. We won’t let that happen. We work with every grocery retailer in the nation and know their specifications like the back of our hand. Safeguarding your shipments against rejections, delays, chargebacks, damages, and over-handling is our priority.
We provide traditional and cold chain transportation solutions for a wide range of consumer products. If your food or beverage product is sold at a convenience or grocery store, retail outlet, or big box location, we can help.
Benefits of Working with a Grocery Transportation Specialist
- Deep knowledge of receiver locations and preferences
- Understanding of big-box grocery retailer demands and scorecards
- Uniquely qualified carrier network and food-grade equipment
- Truck pooling potential with similar shippers
- Retail consolidation services
- Knowledge of FSMA protocols and requirements
- Track and trace technology
- Expertise around retail-driven capacity fluctuations